PM3 Proxmark 3 Easy 3.0 Kits ID NFC RFID Card Reader Smart Tool Elevator Door
- List PriceUS$70.04piece
- Sale PriceUS$70.04piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
- The Proxmark3 is a research and development tool. It has not been evaluated for compliance with regulations governing transmission and reception of radio signals. You are responsible for using this product in compliance with your local laws.
- The priginal chips,Brand components and capacitance resistance,the antenna accrucy matching,SMT sticking machine.
Compared with PM3 RD V2.0 improvement:
- Built-in high-frequency antenna, antenna depth matching, eliminate blind spots, read the whole card data flowing without interruption.
- Increase Parse the secret key rate , the size of the card takes all.
- Sniffing data, complete stable, low error rate.
- The low frequency antenna to improve the signal to noise ratio, the higher the recognition rate, detachable design to meet various needs.
- No antenna interface, did not need have to plug because it is easy to damaged.
- Cancel the lithium battery, simple and convenient. (Offline can use mobile power supply)
- In addition to the original relay and other unrelated, low cost, lightweight and portable.
Note: the tale above doesn't include all tags it supports. To learn all the tags in the market (it is impossible for us to test all).
High Frequency Operating card mode:
- Conventional M1 S50 card reader and other 14443A Class B card.
- Use the PRNG vulnerability parsing sector 0.
- Use nested (mfoc) vulnerability resolve the whole card.
High Frequency Analog card mode:
- Analog Mi series S50 / Ultralight / DESFire card UID.
- Analog M1 S50 whole sector data. (Pick a card reader)
- Analog M1 S50 shell, to obtain data to calculate the secret key (pick a card reader)
High Frequency Silent mode:
- Silent sniffer data communication between the M1 S50 card and card reader, analytical secret key.
- Silent sniffing 14443A Class B card reader with a complete communications data.
- Reader device can be used for debugging and behavior analysis.
Low Frequency Operating card mode:
- Read ID, H-ID, T55XX, Indala and other low-frequency card.
- By T55XX card write ID / H-ID / Indala, turned into three cards.
Low Frequency Analog card mode
- Enter ID / H-ID card, analog to the specified card type.
- Analog modulation schemes specified data cards and ASK / FSK / PSK
Low Frequency Silent Mode:
- Silently sniff data between the card and the reader (less, not tested)
- Compatible with all official firmware, according to need to brush any version.
- According to your preference, you can use the official "Command Line" or "Proxmark Tool.exe" to operate
(Low frequency antenna installed on the right side)
# LF antenna: 26.84 V @ 125.00 kHz
# LF antenna: 20.31V @ 134.00 kHz
# HF antenna: 22.43V @ 13.56 MHz
(Low frequency antenna installed on the left)
# LF antenna: 28.86 V @ 125.00 kHz
# LF antenna: 24.48 V @ 134.00 kHz
# HF antenna: 25.13 V @ 13.56 MHz
- Operating voltage: 3.5-5.5V
- Current job: 50-130mA
Length and width dimensions: 54mm * 86.6mm
The thickness: 6.2mm (thinnest) 9.8mm (plus screw) 15.8 (plus low frequency antenna)
1 x PM3 easy master
1 x USB Line
2 x ID card
2 x UID card
2 x T5577 card
1 x HID card